Saturday, 24 March 2007

Stardust Trailer!

Whoo - at last the first Stardust trailer is out and I think it looks lovely. It's based on Neil Gaiman's book of the same name and the offishal movie site looks very pretty however oddly does not feature the trailer yet.

The book is a fairy tale for grown ups and I have high hopes that the film will do it justice as I hear that screenings have gone really well. Fingers crossed though as I have to wait until the 10th August to find out.. Eep.

A tiny part of the film was made in my own fair city of Norwich last year when Elm Hill was turned into Stormhold Market. This included a tea shop being transformed into "The Slaughtered Prince". Sadly for the locals, the celeb-count was pretty low however the local paper did cover the "Hollywood on Elm Hill" tale. Despite this all taking place a mile from my house and me being a big ole fan, I totally missed the gossip so failed to go and have a gawp at the time. :(

No comments: