Friday, 7 December 2007

Roll Up, Roll Up! Getcha Postcards 'Ere...

Me and My Big Mouth alerted me to an auction that's going on over on eBay at the moment. The authors of the book Nothing to Write Home About, Michelle and Sue, came up with a great idea. They sent blank Hinde postcards to a bunch of celebs and asked them to write something on them. The resulting postbag is now up for auction on eBay.

All proceeds go to Careers UK and the lots end today so head on over and help out a great cause. I've currently got a £3 bid on June Whitfield because I felt sad that nobody else had. Leading the stakes as I write is Tracey Emin on £36 closely followed by Stephen Fry (£25) then Damon Albarn, Karl Pilkinton and Stuart Murdoch on £21. The geek in me wants Dr Who though... Bargains galore - head on over.

No comments: