Sunday, 16 March 2008

Match it for Pratchett

Edit - there's now a proper website for this appeal.

"Today, it was announced that Terry Pratchett has donated half a million pounds to Alzheimer's research. Hearing that, it occurred to me that if half a million of us all donated a pound to Alzheimer's research, we could match his donation and make it an even million. Go here and make your donation. Tell them it's in honour of Terry Pratchett."
If you head over to eBay you could also bid on a replica Luggage packed with goodies that's being auctioned off for the charity too. The bid currently stands at £2,150 so bring your wallet...

1 comment:

TV de LCD said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.